Recent content by Elmar

1. E

Update auf 8.1

Excuse me, Stan! Sometimes those things are too confusing for me. Thanks, Elmar
  2. E

Update auf 8.1

Hi Stan, unfortunately i did not get any answer to my last two mails. So I try it this way At Nov 16th I payed with paypal the upgrade from Maxbulk Mailer Pro v7 to v8. Unfortunately I had a crash with my computer in that time which resulted in loss of any e-mail in those days and probably the...
  3. E

Error message on subcription process

That's it! Now it works again. Many thanks, Elmar
  4. E

Here they are: <?php $mlm_debug = False; if ( $mlm_debug ) { error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set('display_errors','on'); } else { error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE); ini_set('display_errors','off'); } if ( isset( $_REQUEST['cmd'] ) && !empty( $_REQUEST['cmd'] ) ) { $cmd = $_REQUEST['cmd']...
  5. E

Okay, but what does that mean in consequence for me? In fact a closing bracket is not correct there, as my comparison with the file "subscribe_single_selection.php" shows. This file works without any complexes. In my eyes it is a wrong error code (although, of cause, it must have its reason)...
  6. E

Hi Stan, when trying to subscribe, I suddenly get the following error message: "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF, expecting ')' in /mnt/web8/43/12/5808312/htdocs/inhypnos/mlm/lm/html/subscribe_single_fixed.php on line 21" I didn't change anything for the last weeks. Anything worked...
  7. E

MLM doesnt check for double recipients?

Soooo... I did the process of renaming and deleting all related files from the server a few times. Now it seems that it works again. Strange, but - are also only people, isn't it? Thanks, Elmar
  8. E

I don't get that work. The renaming works, but ... The only subscription form that I use is the file: "subscribe_single_fixed.php" In this file I have changed the $list ="list1" to $list ="NEW-LISTNAME" in the following line: if ( isset( $_REQUEST['list'] ) && !empty( $_REQUEST['list'] ) ) {...
  9. E

As far as I remember it by changing the subscribe_single_fixed.php. Maybe that I missed changing some important commands there? If that is necessary, can you tell me at which rows, at which points I have to adjust the list? I am not so skilled with all the commands that are important. Elmar
  10. E

Yes, that`t how it should be. Which thing could I have made wrong that it doesn't work with my list? What I did, I changed the name from list 1 to one that makes more sense for the customer. But that sould not have caused such a change in the checking also? Elmar
  11. E

Hi Stan, I have just got the message that a person has subscribed to one of my lists who has already subscribed earlier. The same name, the same email-adress. Doesn't MLM check if an email-adress is already in the list? MBM does! But it would of cause more convenient if the customer did know...
  12. E

MaxBulk Mailer changes all Links - Oh help me!

Yep! Now that works too. Thanks for help.
  13. E

I have reinstalled the lm.php file, and now the list is available in mbm again!! But I still get an error message with the adress: http://www.mydomain.com/lm/lm.php?cmd=list
  14. E

Yes, okay. Then I get an error message from my browser, something like: "error - command 'lists' not supported"(translation from German, I use a German version and don't know what exactly the English one woud say).
  15. E

I am not sure if I do that correctly. I have tried the command as you have written it. I have tried it with the whole adress http://... and I have tried both with using my email-adress and password instead of "=email_addr" and "=password". Whatever I do I get an error message. In case of full...