Recent content by dusty

1. D

Some receipients receive one mailing several times!

Thanks, I will try that. But I also had this bad experience when I had the singly option marked. (But with 25 connections). I can just try it once more with just 1 connection.
  2. D

Hey, thanks for your reply. I'm not sure if I am loosing the connection. Maybe because of the screensaver or anything? The single option isn't checked, but the same happened also when I did a try with this option. I send in groups of 50 recipients / Intervall 11seconds and 25 connections...
  3. D

Hello, I had this one problem several times. Sometimes not... When I send out my newsletter, Max Bulk sends me a first transmittion report after while, which says that for example 50% of the recipients received my mail succesfully, the other 50% not. So Max Bulk sends out the mail to the...
  4. D

Mail sent 6 times to recipient

there are no duplicates in my list, i've already checked that!
  5. D

i did not cancel/pause or anything! "single" is checked, furthermore group "50" and intervall 2seconds.
  6. D

thanks for your reply. it is version 5.5.6 and i am using mac os x 10.5.2 thanks chris
  7. D

common account better?

hey, a lot of servers/recipients seem to interpret my emails/servername as spam and i don't send spam of course and a lot mails won't get delivered. i asked myself today: wouldn't it be more succesfull to create a common googlemail account for example and use this adress to send my...
  8. D

hey, just sent out my newsletter and got a mail from a person that said, that he got my mail 6 times! max bulk mailer obviously tried to re-send my mail to all recipients that had errors receiving the mail, because i got ca 6 transmission reports. but how can it be, that recipients that had...