Recent content by davidf

1. D

MLM diagnostics: Lists (...): -1

Stan: Did a little more digging through your forums and found a similar problem resolved by resetting permissions for FTP. NetworkSolutions makes that a simple push button solution. That has set things straight. Thanks for maintaining the forum. David
  2. D

MLM diagnostics: Lists (...): -1

Ran the following - MLM diagnostics: MLM_PATH/lm.php?cmd=diagnose&pwd=YOUR_MLM_PASSWORD Got the following result: #3 mysqli_query( $mysql_link, $query ) -> Error running query (: ) -> Check the server settings in lm_settings.php #4 mysqli_query( $mysql_link, $query ) -> Error running query (...
  3. D

MLM & web bugs

Stan: I did some reading about P3P. I loaded Java 1.4.2 on to my PowerBook and used IBM's P3P Policy Editor to create an .xml policy page for my website. I gave the page the easy to find address recommended by W3C. I added a plain language Privacy Policy to the website. I added a Privacy Policy...
  4. D

MLM & web bugs

Stan: After years of using MaxBulk Mailer without MLM, last month I decided to activate MLM. Shortly thereafter emails sent with certain features were blocked by CloudMark, a company handling email security for both Earthlink and NetworkSolutions. Tech Support at both Earthlink and...
  5. D

8.3.2 - HTML vs text

Thanks for sending the link. Thanks too for your patience and assistance. I spent several hours testing three versions of MaxBulk Mailer ( 6.0, 8.3.1, 8.3.2) using the sample emails provided with the software. Only one sample failed - Styled Text with tags; it was not relayed by earthlink.net...
  6. D

8.3.2 - HTML vs text

As a registered user of MaxBulk Mailer Pro can you provide me a link to download 8.3.1?
  7. D

8.3.2 - HTML vs text

Thank you for your quick reply. Please consider that the HTML email that failed under 8.3.2 succeeded under 8.3.1; the content was not flagged by a server under the older version. Too, consider that one test I ran contained an extremely simple HTML message - <html> <head> </head> <body...
  8. D

8.3.2 - HTML vs text

Today I upgraded to 8.3.2. I can send text email without trouble. However, HTML emails that were successful with earlier versions, now do not reach their destination. They appear to have been sent without error, but they do not arrive where they are expected.