Recent content by Cubalibre

1. C

working with cost centers

Sorry for the delay of my answer, I was out of office. Yes, I refer to the detailed 'Money Flow Statement' report! It only shows the total of each account expense, but not separated into the different projects. I have made a pdf to show better what I mean but I am not able to submit the file…...
  2. C

Finally I have downloaded the new version! Definitely the detailed 'money statement', f.e., doesn't show the total of the costs divided into the different projects. Can something be done about that? Thank you for helping out.
  3. C

Good morning Thank you for your response. I am afraid that I am working with an old version of icash. Does a new version actually show the projects f.e. with the detailed money flow statement? Because with my old version (7.4.8) this is not possible. Have a great day and thank you in advance...
  4. C

Good morning I refer 'cost-centers' the need to work with different projects. At the end I need a report each trimester, f.e., which would look like this: Total telefon costs / project 1 Total telefon costs / project 2 Total Telefon costs / project 3 and so on… I am aware that I already can...
  5. C

Hi there! I am working with iCash since years, but now I have to add cost centers. Does someone has an idea how to do this best? Maybe use the contacts and afterwards export the data to excel and create a pivot chart? Thanks very much for your ideas