working with cost centers

Cubalibre

Hi there!
I am working with iCash since years, but now I have to add cost centers. Does someone has an idea how to do this best? Maybe use the contacts and afterwards export the data to excel and create a pivot chart?
Thanks very much for your ideas

Cubalibre

Good morning
I refer 'cost-centers' the need to work with different projects. At the end I need a report each trimester, f.e., which would look like this:
Total telefon costs / project 1
Total telefon costs / project 2
Total Telefon costs / project 3
and so on…
I am aware that I already can work with projects, but how do I get the total of the different costs for each project and a specific time schedule listed in one sheet?
Have a great start into the new week

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Yes indeed this is made thru the use of projects. If you see a report that doesn't support projects please tell me... or if you need a report that doesn't exist just ask for a feature request with a detailed description so I can understand it. :D

--
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!

Cubalibre

Good morning
Thank you for your response. I am afraid that I am working with an old version of icash. Does a new version actually show the projects f.e. with the detailed money flow statement? Because with my old version (7.4.8) this is not possible.
Have a great day and thank you in advance again for your help.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Current version is 7.6 and indeed you have to use the very last version to check if a feature exists and ask me to add it if necessary. I don't remember right now if the feature exists, I am out of the office and can't check right now.

--
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!

Cubalibre

Finally I have downloaded the new version! Definitely the detailed 'money statement', f.e., doesn't show the total of the costs divided into the different projects. Can something be done about that?
Thank you for helping out.

Cubalibre

Sorry for the delay of my answer, I was out of office. Yes, I refer to the detailed 'Money Flow Statement' report! It only shows the total of each account expense, but not separated into the different projects. I have made a pdf to show better what I mean but I am not able to submit the file… sorry... :?