Recent content by aordway

1. aordway

MBM uploading to MLM

No they are not a web hosting company's logs. They are the logs from our OS X Server 10.9.2 Server 3.1 running on a Mac Mini that I have total control of.
  2. aordway

MBM uploading to MLM

Yes, right after trying an upload.
  3. aordway

MBM uploading to MLM

and this is what was in the apache error_log PHP Warning: preg_match(): No ending delimiter '^' found in /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/lm/lm_functions.php on line 1926, referer: http://minicmaps.ihmc.us/lm/lm.php?cmd= ... ion=upload PHP Warning: preg_match(): No ending delimiter '^'...
  4. aordway

MBM uploading to MLM

Uploaded 1 record to a list. Here is the error: 0 address(es) have been uploaded to 'test2'. MLM has found 0 duplicate(s) and 0 bad address(es). The record I uploaded is this (tabs between the fields) Alan Ordway IHMC [email protected] Here is what I got in the apache access_log...
  5. aordway

MBM uploading to MLM

If you want to take a look at the settings I have enabled the info.php at http://minicmaps.ihmc.us/info.php I think they are set correctly and should allow uploading of files.
  6. aordway

MBM uploading to MLM

I tried uploading a list via MBM and via the web. Neither one worked.
  7. aordway

MBM uploading to MLM

I changed the comparison line in the isEmailValid function. I uploaded a file to a list I had created that had no entries in it. Got the following: 0 address(es) have been uploaded to 'test2'. MLM has found 0 duplicate(s) and 0 bad address(es). Checked the apache log file and have these two...
  8. aordway

MBM uploading to MLM

Running MBM 8.4.7-US and MLM on OS X 10.9.1 Server with PHP Version 5.4.17. I can manually create a list on the lm.php webpage. I can manually add subscribers to the list on the web page. I can not upload from MBM and I can not upload via the Upload link in the lm.php?cmd=admin&action=showlists...
  9. aordway

Interfacing with MLM

My bad. I posted this in the wrong forum. I meant to post it in the eMail Bounce forum. Not sure what I was thinking. Bad day I guess...
  10. aordway

Interfacing with MLM

I see in the preferences/misc. that there is a place for Remote Lists and there is a link for "Maxprog List Manager Script" but it doesn't look like this is used for anything. It sure would be nice to be able interface with MLM. I have read other topics here about creating a file from eMail...