Recent content by aboutsigns

1. A

Forarding to a freind

Hi there, Thanks for the reply, yes if you could let me know what i would have to do to incorporate a forward to a friend script. As for the reports etc, if it's not currently perfect then i think ill let you keep working on it :lol: but it's great to hear its coming soon. Regards...
  2. A

Forarding to a freind

Is it possible to forward a newsletter to a friend in any way? I.e is there a script where it will bring up a box so they can send it to there friend. Also is there anyway of checking newsletter status's i.e how many people opened the email. How many people did not receive it, and wheather...
  3. A

Unsubscribe script

Thats the way we were doing it originally. So just to clarify are you saying maxbulk cannot recognise the .dat file? Just not really sure why we would benefit from the script if that is the case! Is there a way of turning the dat file into a file that maxbulk will pick up straight away...
  4. A

Unsubscribe script

hi there we have finally got our script working and can now unsubscribe from the link a the bottom of the HTML email we are sending out So how do we now batch delete/unsubscribe from our main database in maxbulk mailer? Can maxbulk recognise the .dat file on our webspace automatically...
  5. A

Unsubscribe php/dat help

how will i know this please. is there any way of checking? will the screen go blue, will it tell us we have this missing. Any more help would be good thanks
  6. A

Unsubscribe php/dat help

hi there just trcking back and checking if what we are doing is correct. One small thing we are not familiar with is this " A current version of PHP 4 or higher (version 4 or better)." What is PHP 4 please? Do we need to download any software? Where from? Thanks
  7. A

Unsubscribe php/dat help

Im going to place the files on our webspace instead. All i know is every location address given on our ftp site begins with ftp.. Just doesn't work with http. Mainly because some ftp site are just simply storage sites, they are not neccesarily live....... Guess this is the case for me...
  8. A

Unsubscribe php/dat help

surely an ftp site wont have a http link????
  9. A

Unsubscribe php/dat help

Ok my link on the email now clicks, i had my html code wrong :-s However still cant access any of the php/dat files on the server.... Any ideas Sorry Mike
  10. A

Unsubscribe php/dat help

Sorry yes i have checked the address which should be: ftp://aboutsignsftp.co.uk:@www.aboutsig ... scribe.php or dat All it says tho is do not have permission to open the page?? Meaning i cant get to the admin php page. And when i say the link at the bottom of my email doesnt work, i mean...
  11. A

Unsubscribe php/dat help

Ok thats great i managed to change usix to 666. However when i test the email the link still does not work!? Any suggestions How would i know if i have php 4 or later? Thanks again
  12. A

Unsubscribe php/dat help

Hi there, I know you have answered a million questions regarding your unsubscribe scripts. I cant seem to get mine working using our ftp site. After reading around I believe i need to change the unsubscribe.php file to CHMOD 666.... is this right? If so just exactly how do i do that...