Recent content by aadcomed

1. A

Unsubscribe emails sending out of control

Hey there, we have been using MaxBulk mailer for sometime and have recently encountered a strange error. When someone goes to unsubscribe, they click the unsubscribe link in the email They then receive a confirmation email from us stating that they've unsubscribed. At this point, the...
  2. A

error 406: not acceptable

Problem resolved by adding exceptions to mod_security2 on the server. Look at the log files to find the errors being generated.
  3. A

In an effort to fix this I added the following to an .htaccess file in the script directory: <IfModule mod_security2.c> SecRuleEngine Off </IfModule> I now get the following error: ,,/lm.php?cmd=lists&pwd=xxxxxxxx&lang=us) the problem seems to be in the mo_security modual not liking a return...
  4. A

I have purchased and installed your bulk email program with no issues. I am however having problems with the import to database feature. I'm receiving the following error when importing my contact lists from the client to the server database, ERROR 406: not acceptable (http://oururl.com). The...