Will NOT open

rpyles

Hi MaxProg,

I've used your products before with success so I'm hoping you can help me now. A few hours ago I paid for email verifier and downloaded a fresh copy. I had an older version that wasn't working and I erroneously concluded that it must be just too out of date. It had been a couple years since I'd used it last. I'm feeling foolish about that now because the new version isn't working on my computers either.

I deleted the old version, first of all and restarted. Then I installed the new version and it kept crashing instead of opening. I've not even had an opportunity to enter my registration code. I followed as many of the suggestions on your support page as was feasible except that I didn't reinstall my operating system...

Nothing worked.

I tried a different computer (both are Macs) which had not had the older version installed previously. It also behaved identically in spite of restarts, etc.

I would like this program to work for me so if you can help, please let me know. Otherwise, I would like a refund please.

Thank you very much!

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
What Mac OS version are you using? Hope it is not the 10.10.3 beta.
And what version of eMail Verifier?

10.10.3 is in beta stage right now and many application are crashing. eMail Verifier however works perfect on 10.10.2 We have to wait for final 10.10.3 release.

rpyles

Well, that stinks. I was running 10.10.2 this morning but switched after having issues. I believe the support section said to make sure I was running the latest version of the OS so I authorized the OS update. The other computer was already updated. Any idea how long it is going to take for this to get resolved?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I am not aware of any issue with 10.10.2, this is the operating we use for development and testing. Yes, you have to use last system OS, but I talk about public releases, not betas nor alphas. We do not give support to betas or alphas, problems have to be reported to Apple and actually it is forbidden to talk about Apple betas outside of Apple network because of Apple NDA. I guess Apple will release 10.10.3 as soon as they fix all the problems reported by users.