Where did all the Opt1s go?

emissions

I just updated and I have lost all my Options in the recipient list. What's going on? I need them badly for a mail campaign I need to send out. They aren't there to start with and when I go to import a list they don't show up in the field list. Only the default Firstname, Surname, Company and Email are there. HELP!

emissions

Indeed. The pro version. They have been there up until the recent update. I don't believe I changed anything. I'll post some screen shots if that might help.

emissions

Any advice?

Here are some screen shots of what is happening:

This one shows you that in the regular list view you just see the standard names, Company and email. That's it. No opt1 or anything:

2307851395_f5e756bcd5.jpg

On this one you see that upon import there are no additional opt1 fields even though there are more fields than exist:

2308656956_c9709b36bb.jpg

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Those are MaxBulk Mailer Standard screenshot, not MaxBulk Mailer Pro. Look at the 'About MaxBulk Mailer' window.

emissions

Well, I don't get it. They have been there for the past 3 years that I have been using your product. I do one update and they're gone? Is this a new thing? If so, can you point me to an older version because I'm not going to pay more for features that I had in the older version.

You can't start taking away features that already existed.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Please revise your purchase/serials. Did you purchase a Pro serial first? Then, when you upgraded, did you purchase a Pro to Pro upgrade? I would bet you made an error somewhere.

emissions

stanbusk said:
Please revise your purchase/serials. Did you purchase a Pro serial first? Then, when you upgraded, did you purchase a Pro to Pro upgrade? I would bet you made an error somewhere.

Thanks anyway, just tracked down an old free version.