Unsubscribe help.....!!!!

bg

I am looking at buying this program to send my company's email newsletter. We have a huge mailing list of 50,000+ that we have built up. I was looking for an unsubscibe feature on this program? I see that there is one you can put in the signature part of the message, but when it comes to taking the people off the list do I have to sit there and delete each one or is there a way to delelte the unsubscibed members all at once?

If anyone can help me with this that would be great...

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Try the Simple Unsubscribe script. This is a very simple PHP script you can upload to your server to start handling unsubscribe requests from your customers in seconds. The page above includes an example of use.

Once you have a list of addresses to unsubscribe use MaxBulk Mailer batch processing feature. From the MaxBulk Mailer manual: "To remove several addresses from a list at once create a plain text file named 'DELETE', add all the addresses to remove to it, save it and drop it onto the list to process inside MaxBulk Mailer".

Hani

hi
I have 2 questions

1- The email part of the link to be pasted in my mailings; sholdnt it be the address of he recepient? so how would I put [email protected]?

2-In admin, emails show as ">" rather than the email address with the right link (emailto:[email protected]) after testing the link in the browser address rather than an email as I am sure whats the syntax as I said in part 1.

Thanx in advance for your help

Hani

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Use MaxBulk email tag. It is [E-mail Address]:
Code:
http://www.yourdomain.com/scripts/unsubscribe/demo/unsubscribe.php?email=[E-mail Address]
That tag will be replaced at delivery time by each recipient address.

Not sure to understand question #2