Too much traffic from account

tukulka

I just buy MaxBulk Mailer cause i have too send lot of Mail (like 5000+) in one time.
But i fall in another problem.
When i set the smtp with my current ISP data I'm Able to send like 10 messages and then have the error that i'm generating too much traffic and my send it's blocked.

Is there any smtp host I can use instead of mine?
Even one at payment of course or how can I solve this problem?

I usually send with Outlook grup of 30 mail at time with no delay in sending and never had problem. Why I got this problem now?

Thank you

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
With MaxBulk just use one single connexion (rather than default 5) a small group and an interval between groups. Try for example a group of 25 or 30 and an interval of 00:01. If it still fails try to lower the group, increase the interval or both. The idea is to send the messages at a slow pace, slow enough for your server so it doesn't block your account.

Another way is to purchase a web hosting package with a domain and use your own mail server. You will likely need to stagger your deliveries as well but usually it works better.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Why do you think you will send the same email to the same people? Already sent recipients are never sent twice, until you press the 'Reset' button. You will recognize delivered recipients on your list because they get a paper plan icon. Those recipients are always discarded.

The services you list should work. MaxBulk Mailer uses standard SMTP protocol.

tukulka

U right i just not saved the mail before now every time i save it so i'm sure i will not send copy again.
I'm trying to do it with my domain server instead of my ISP smpt.
I got better result and tomorrow I will contact those offering better services to see if there is a better solution.

Hope that tere is no limit/day on this smtp I'm using now.
Cya next problem and really tnx for help :)