Suggestions for Updates

saxonx

Hi - I've been using this programme for a few months now and would like to suggest the following improvements:

From the Scheduler window add a 'pay now' button to enter a payment that has appeared on the statement but has been taken before the due date

From the accounts drop down box (which filters which accs are shown - just below the overview tab) change to allow further accounts to be seen and not just bank accs.

These are the two things which bug me most (':evil:') about what is other wise a great little programme :D

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
From the Scheduler window add a 'pay now' button to enter a payment that has appeared on the statement but has been taken before the due date

This will be available in next version 5.

From the accounts drop down box (which filters which accs are shown - just below the overview tab) change to allow further accounts to be seen and not just bank accs.

Right now we show all types, not only banks.

saxonx

Thanks for the response -
Quote:

Right now we show all types, not only banks.

:oops:

Clicked on it again and the full list appeared with the accounts I was after at the end :lol: