Password not accepted ..

chartkamp

Hi,

I have just uploaded MLM and I make use of an older version of MaxBulkmailer. So I want to be able to get the information of subscribers to a list manually. Now if I make use of the line: http://www.example.com/IM/lm.php?cmd=ge ... d=password[&output=file] and replace the password with my administration password as defined in the settings, I get prompted that the password is not correct. Fout - Je wachtwoord is niet correct.

I have uploaded a recepients list from MaxBulkmailer as .txt file via list uploader. Where is that stored?

What do I do wrong?

Thxs, Christel

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Your password problem is quite weird, which version of MLM have you installed?

About your question, how are you storing lists, to text files or to mySQL?

chartkamp

I store it to a txt file. I have succesfully uploaded a txt file (a mx Bulkmailer list). I just don't know how to get to that data while uploaded. Why isn't there another option to downlad this in a same manner. The MNM is the latest version. I have stored the lsit as a list1 .. If I just put
lm.php?cmd=getlist&list=list1[;list2;...]&pwd=password[&output=file] in the website path where my MLM IM.php is uploaded to the server, it won't accept my password.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I guess you mean you set your password in the right place in the file called 'mlm_settings.php' right?