No statistics shown

scimonji

first of all sorry for my bad english.
i buyed the pro version and i try to send my first NL to 5 mine address but i don't see no statistics on the stats windows
i install MLM manually without problem, the link i wrote in the general preference page is right (if i copy and past on the browser i can enter).
i send the NL to 5 address with no remote list (i don't want to use remote list, i only want to see stats)
where could be the problem??

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, that's correct. Styled Text is converted in to HTML code so it will work as well. The only format that doesn't allow opening tracking is the Plain Text format.

scimonji

i tried all the night... different folder on the server, different sites, different permission to folder and files, nothing.

UPDATE!!
did it!!
finally try with a unix hosting and it works!!
no way it works ith windows hosting??
anyway it was a problem of permission i think because all that folder that now i see in the LM folder, befaore in the windows hosting didn't create

another little question: how he get the "open"??
i send the NL to 5 address, i open the email with all 5 but only 2 now have open in stats windows

thanks

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The opening tacking is done making the message fetch an invisible picture that call MLM on your server.