Newbie Question

Daftbugga

I would love to migrate from my existing email bulk mailer "imailist 2.0.8" but I have a question please...

I build the email in dreamweaver and then load the HTML to my server. I then link the url to the email mailer and send, usually up to 8000 at a time for my client.

Now from what I have read so far this is not possible in Max Bulk mailer? or do I make the pages up in Dreamweaver and then copy all the HTML into Max Bulk!

This program seems so comprehensive but have I got to rethink the way that I do HTML eshots in the future?

Any help greatly appreciated

Rik (aka Daftbugga)

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
You just need to copy and paste the HTML code to MaxBulk and re-link the pictures if any.

Daftbugga

Stan

Thanks, that is what I thought was the case..I am hoping that MaxBulk Mailer might be a touch more 'stable' than iMailist which tends to spend it life crashing with no way of knowing where in the address list....or why!

Therefore you cant ever leave the program to do its stuff I have to sit there as it chugs out 8000 messages...

Thanks again

Rik

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
You should not have that problem with current MaxBulk version. It is extremely stable. We use to test it with large lists.