MaxBulk Mailer Fails to send after 10.5.2 update

aaplfan

Something strange has happened after upgrading to 10.5.2 all my email accounts in Apple's Mail and MaxBulk mailer no longer send out any email to ANY smtp host. I found a work around in mail I had to delete all my mail accounts and recreate them and everything on that side started to work again.

However with MaxBulk mailer still can not send out any message no matter why I use for the outgoing settings just hangs. Any suggestions one what to delete to try and get a fresh start ? Using v. 5.6.6 right now any thoughts or help would be appreciated!

vargas

Same problem: MaxBulk Mailer is unable to connect to my smtp server under Mac OS 10.5.2. Recreating account data makes no difference. Same set-up works fine under 10.4.11, verified today. When will this be fixed? Until then, the program is useless for Mac users with up to date systems.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
MaxBulk Mailer is being developed on 10.5.2 actually and we don't see any problem and haven't received any more report since 10.5.2 was released. As a result I think it is a problem with your system. Try to reinstall MaxBulk as explained here.