import file issues

lelanchr

Hello
I try to use Email Bounce Handler. After sending my mailing list, I receive an email from the hosting company which gathers all the error message. I would like to use this software to analyze the different errors.

I try to import this file in Email Bounce Handler and nothing happens. Maybe the file is not in the right format. Does someone use the offline mode (file integration) and can help me.

Thanks in advance

You will find below a sample of the email.

Email : [email protected]
Errors : 1
Message : Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 Adresse d au moins un destinataire invalide. Invalid recipient. OFR416 416 Giving up on 80.12.242.53.

Message : Remote host said: 550 [email protected] unknown user account Giving up on 212.247.156.1.

Message : Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 Adresse d au moins un destinataire invalide. Invalid recipient. OFR416 416 Giving up on 193.252.22.92.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
That looks like a human readable bounce report. That file can't be load into eMail Bounce Handler but it can be used for deleting bounces with MaxBulk Mailer, just rename it 'DELETE.txt' and drop it over the master list in MaxBulk Mailer.

lelanchr

My problem is that I have thousand of errors. I wanted to analyze them with your software.

Thanks for your answer. A last question: what type of file can I import in email Bounche Handler?

Regards