Dredging from Apple Mail

columkil

Well .. as it's my first post ... hello from bonnie Scotland!
:D
I'm using Bounce Handler for the first time. I've already sent out a campaign and have had a "pile" of bounces returned. I've followed the instructions in the manual but when I attempt to put in the name of the box in says that no such box exists! I've checked out other forum entries and in reference to one response from admin .. I have ensured that the box was a root entry box ... in fact .. I've tried them all and they all get the same response from the program.

Does anyone know how to resolve this? I have also tried to "drag" all of the emails into bounce handler after selecting all. It took an age to respond, started to run then crashed without any report or log response. I tried it again ... the same thing happened.

I've also ensured that I have the latest version of all of the maxprog products. I'm using them on an imac 800Mhz PowerPc G4 with 512MB SDRAM and Mac OS X .4.11

Thanks for your help!

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
What mail software are you trying to get the bounces from? Is it Mac OS Mail or Entourage?

columkil

dredging

hello stan

thanks for your question, (I should have thought to include that!)

:shock:

I'm using apple's "Mail"

thanks!

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
No, rename the folder from the main window. Select the folder, right-click your mouse and select 'Rename Mailbox'.

columkil

Dredging in Apple Mail

Will do .. I'll do that when I get home .. all my maxprog stuff is on my home computer so I'll let you know how I got on a little later.

Thanks again Stan! :D