Baby Step 2

huckleberry

Ok.. Got an web-page email sent and delivered. I'm really motivated to get good at this.

Questions:

1. The test's I sent we're to myself and my wife, through our own isp. Both were sent to a web page of suspect emails. It seemed odd, in that the address's were both tried and true. What makes a MaxBulk email suspect? or precieved as Spam? Most of my mails will be to people I know and will expect them. Will they all get filtered out and not recieved?

2. What do I study to learn more about automatically delivering a text message if recipient does not recieve html?

So far, I impressed. Slight learning curve, but not bad. I guess I'll find out when I do a large mailing and see if I can reproduce what I did in the test.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
#1 Your message likely contains words, sentences or formattings that are triggering spam filters. Have you tried to run built-in Spamchecker? You can also read the following: How to avoid messages from being flagged as spam

#2 You have to use the 'Text/HTML' format. Write your plain text alternative first and then paste the HTML code below.