activation key for eMail Bounce Handler, is not working

Hi,
I'im a registered user of this soft since two years ago. MaxBulk Mailer Pro v7 to v8 Upgrade was my last action (Invoice: #P2010008590). These last time my antivirus kaspersky report me some strange behaviour in eMail Bounce Handler in a malicous soft. So I decide uninstall it, download the last version and inatall it. I use the register number about the upgrade v7 to v8; but it don't recognise. I can't install it.

Where can I find the right code?. In my first buy, I take the group soft paquet where maxbulk was with email bounce handler too; but now it seems to be independent. What's happend?

Thanks in advance.

Joan

Hi,
thanks for show me a way for recovering my serials.
I dont't find any reference to the email bounce handler serial; my purchases were:
· Ultimate Email Toolkit v6
· eMail Extractor v3
· MaxBulk Mailer Pro v6 to v7 Upgrade v7
· MaxBulk Mailer Pro v7 to v8 Upgrade v8
If I'm not confused about it, in the email toolkit, it was included email bounce handler. Sometimes I upgrade the products, without problems -never I uninstall them-. I think that I had the last version of the product before I uninstall email bounce handler.
I recover the serial from the link and use the serial of "MaxBulk Mailer Pro v7 to v8 Upgrade v8", but it seems don't work. What can I do for continuous using this soft?
Thanks a lot.
Joan