5.1 Scheduled transactions is not visible any longer.

redtroll

Hi!

I downloaded the upgrade today (5.1 Mac) and noticed that the scheduled transactions was not visible any longer in the transaction window.
This was a feature introduced in 5.0 I think, and I appreciated it much.

/paul

bensig

Hi!
It´s even worse. The scheduled transactions does not create any transaction in the transaction panel

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
What do you mean? You did have transactions that should have been created today but they did not? Are they active scheduled transactions?

redtroll

I do not know about bensig's issue, but in my iCash every scheduled transaction for the current month was visible, but greyed if the date was in the future.
They does not appair at all in the transaction window any longer.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Have you try to run maintenance tools on your file? I have checked here with several files and all work as usual. Furthermore we did not modify anything regarding the scheduler.

redtroll

Actually...
When create a new empty iCash file, it works. But with the old one it does not. Using tools just say 'No errors found'

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Try to open your file pressing the command key. You will be asked if you want to reset all settings for the document.

Henrik

Hi!
I also upgraded to 5.1 (Win) and now I don't see scheduled transactions. I tested to do recover of the database, also tested to restore all settings with 'Ctrl'-key it didn't help.
//Henrik

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Really weird. I don't understand where that comes from. There is very little changes between v5.0 and v5.1, only a few fixes but nothing related to the scheduler. Are you able to reproduce the problem on a new empty file?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I recommend people with those problems to open a support ticket and add the file (compressed) to it. I will then try to find out what's wrong with it.

Trev

Scheduled transcations disappeared

HI,
I down;oaded 5.1 today and lost my scheduled transactions as described by previous posters. I presume the version I have (downloaded today) is the one that has the fix in it? But my scheduled transactions still aren't showing.

Does the fix have a new version number or should is it still seen as 5.1?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
It has been removed. The problem has been fully fix in v5.1. It was related to the date format of some SQL query. Nothing serious.