Search results

1. J

eMail Verifyer returning known e-mails as Bad Address

I have contacted my internet provider again and they read your Port 25 statement and from their end its all working. Please help me out I need assistance. I tried again this morning with my own email address and the following happened. [01] 4/7 09:08:57 MX <[email protected]> ->...
  2. J

I have tried multiple addresses that I know are correct/active. I need to start work on this database ASAP if your software is not going to work I would like a refund so I can source another one. Please note that I am not a computer expert and so far your instructions for the software have not...
  3. J

I have contacted Telstra my internet provider and they have informed me that they do no block any ports for my service. Please advise another option for the errors I am experiencing. I am checking my own email address and its not working, see below: [01] 4/3 15:39:41 MX...
  4. J

I am getting the same issue here. I know our database is old hence the purchase of the software to check but I am getting over 95% which seems highly unlikely. I then just tested one address and I know that this one is still active and it came back as Error#22 with the following text in the...