Search results

1. jeffmd

Statistics and Unsubscribe Error

Hi Stan, Using html only instead of styled text and change "charset=utf-8" to "charset=ISO-8859-6", I am now able to view the Arabic text in MaxBulk Mailer and everyhting is work just fine. Below is my html header. Thank you for your support. Soon, I'm going to make a blog about this to help...
  2. jeffmd

Hi Stan, I use html only instead of styled text but what I got are boxes and questions marks instead of the Arabic text. I tried to use the following but I am getting the same thing: boxes and questions marks in replace of my Arabic text. Please help me figure out. <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC...
  3. jeffmd

Hi Stan, Please find below the html code I have for Arabic. Until now I can't see anything whenever I hit preview. I've already done the following: - Set the format to ="Styled Text" - Chose Arabic as my ISO - Set delivery to Singly I don't know what else I need to do. Can you try to copy...
  4. jeffmd

Hi Stan, Please find below my html header. <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <!-- saved from url=(0014)about:internet --> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <html style="direction: rtl;"> <head>...
  5. jeffmd

Hi Stan, I have another concern and I think you can help me figure out. I am sending two languages for my newsletter. One is English and another one is in Arabic. I tried to use the format in styled text or text/html or web page and I also set character encoding to Arabic but when I click on...
  6. jeffmd

Hi Stan, Just want to update you about my problem. After my hosting company has turned on the Php header, all the links in my newsletter is now working. MLM version: 3.0.7 PHP version: 5.3.19 (Safe mode ON) max_execution_time = 30 seconds max_input_time = 60 seconds memory_limit = 256M...
  7. jeffmd

Hi Stan, Thank you but I already went over the FAQ as well as all the discussion from the forum. However, I can't find anything that will help me. Jeff
  8. jeffmd

Hi Stan, Do you have other solution for this? Jeff
  9. jeffmd

Hi Stan, I am also using Newsletter pro wordpress plugin and I haven't encountered any link issues. I also tried Wysija Newsletter wordpress plugin and my hyperlink works fine too. So I am assuming that the problem is with MaxBulk Mailer and not with the server. What do you think? Jeff
  10. jeffmd

Hi Stan, I already sent an email to my hosting company but I haven't got any reply yet. Right now, their online support is off. Since I have a full access in my cpanel, is there anything I can do get my php header running? Jeff
  11. jeffmd

Hi, After pasting this link http://www.drbadr.com/lm/lm.php?cmd=get ... d=password, here's what I got. MLM version: 3.0.7 PHP version: 5.3.19 (Safe mode OFF) max_execution_time = 1800 seconds max_input_time = 60 seconds memory_limit = 256M post_max_size = 8M upload_max_filesize = 10M...
  12. jeffmd

Hi, After reading the forum, I reinstall the MLM again. Just for the record and to help me figure out and solve my problem, here's what I did. 1. I reinstalled MLM and have chosen mySQL instead of the plain text version. 2. I CHMOD the folder and files to 755 3. I've changed the...
  13. jeffmd

I already set my browser to accept cookies and then I click on the "Go" and login to MLM and click on "Statistics" but I was still directed back to the log-in page. In addition all the links in my newsletter is not working.
  14. jeffmd

I will check now.
  15. jeffmd

Hi, I addition to the following errors, I am facing a link problem stated in #4. 1. I reinstalled the MLM manually and CHMOD to 755. When I click "Go" the MLM log-in screen appeared. I entered the ID and password and I got in. When I clicked on the "Statistics" or "Showlist" button, I...
  16. jeffmd

1. I reinstalled the MLM manually and CHMOD to 755. When I click "Go" the MLM log-in screen appeared. I entered the ID and password and I got in. When I clicked on the "Statistics" or "Showlist" button, I redirected to log-in page again. 2. I check mySQL database from cpanel and click on...
  17. jeffmd

I have reinstalled MLM again using the same mySQL database and password and then i click on "GO" but what i got is nothing found for http://www.drbadr.com/lm/lm.php
  18. jeffmd

I reinstalled MLM again and now I got the following error: When I click the statistics, I got the following error: The URL is not valid. Error#404: Not Found Then when I go to Preference and click "Go" i got the following error: Error 502 - Bad Request The server could not resolve your...
  19. jeffmd

Currently, the size of my database is 0. There is nothing so far.
  20. jeffmd

Here more screen shot: - mySQL database account from cpanel of http://www.drbadr.com - Installation of MLM Please help me figure out.