Search results

1. S

space around inserted graphic

well i was accepting the space above and below signature and never got around to trying your last suggestion until today. Inserting the signature into the table gives me even more space above and below the signature image than before! Nice idea though.
  2. S

copy of email in sent folder

Thanks for your reply. Your suggestion, enabling Cc or Bcc does give me a copy of each email in the sent folder AND also a copy arrives in my inbox. I was hoping to have sent messages in my sent folder only. Is there a configuration to enable this? stephen
  3. S

copy of email in sent folder

Hi: Can I get more than the delivery report? Is there a setting to enable a generating copy of each recipient's email in the sent email folder? thanks stephen
  4. S

Yes, tried that with same result in preview. (I was surprised though that text still wrapped correctly) Also same result in plain text message. Using: Message>Insert Graphic. jpg is saved from Photoshop CS5. tif or pdf do not preview signature at all. this is a puzzler. Appreciate...
  5. S

it looks like line breaks before and after the image, however, there are no breaks or returns before or after the image. It is the closing of the message like this: Sincerely, {File:"xxxx_sig_BLUE.jpg"} FirstName LastName (hard coded not variable in this case) Address, phone etc (also hard...
  6. S

i've placed a small jpg signature file and can't seem to remove extra space above and below the image. I am using styled text and the image is tightly cropped. help? thanx.