Search results

1. earwicker

Putting Web Collected Data into Opt Fields at subscribe time

Re: Putting Web Collected Data into Opt Fields at subscribe www.wingedseed.com/Scripts/lm/lm.php Could the lack of http:// be affecting it? And why is MBM sticking a base href statement for the path of the imported web page. (which it doesn't do if the imported web page has its own base...
  2. earwicker

Re: Putting Web Collected Data into Opt Fields at subscribe OK, I have come up with a fix for my problem. However, I think the actual problem is your problem, so you might want to figure out how to fix it so some other unsuspecting user doesn't get caught. Apparently what is happening is...
  3. earwicker

Re: Putting Web Collected Data into Opt Fields at subscribe MLM appears to be working fine. I did upgrade to the latest version per your question upthread, but I have tested it and it seems to be working correctly. The problem appears to be with MBM. It appears to be inserting a call to the...
  4. earwicker

Re: Putting Web Collected Data into Opt Fields at subscribe [Unsubscribe] put after name of URL to import from web page puts base-ref of URL, then appends the script path, then appends the original unsubscribe mailto: URL in the web page. Obviously doesn't work. I then replaced the mailto in...
  5. earwicker

Re: Putting Web Collected Data into Opt Fields at subscribe OK, I was on 3.0.6 and have upgraded to 3.0.7. It doesn't seem to solve the problem--I'm still getting the Error 400. I've got the rest of my problems solved and am able to add data from the checkboxes and stuff to the test file. I...
  6. earwicker

Re: Putting Web Collected Data into Opt Fields at subscribe Thanks. I've done that; added the fields you suggested and changed all my filed names to Optx. Still doesn't seem to be working. I will recheck my code. In the meantime, however, I noticed that data I manually entered into the list...
  7. earwicker

I would like to be able to collect data from list subscribers directly at signup time and have it be put directly into the list file (Opt1, Opt2, etc). I found a forum post on adding Company data to the collection script and was able to successfully do that in my script. I would like to be able...