Search results

1. F

Exclude Attachments?

That would work fine as well. Seems to make more sense to have an exclusion filter vs inclusion, but either one can be bent to one's will vs pulling out your hair.
  2. F

how can i setup the port ?

You only have to use the Amazon SES API. It really should be quite doable by the developer to integrate the API for delivery vs standard SMTP. However if the developer is bent on not touching anything but SMTP, there are options such as: https://github.com/pzb/groat-smtpd And of course some...
  3. F

how can i setup the port ?

Could we just have a straight forward set of instructions that tell us how to use MaxBulk Mailer with Amazon SES? I have wanted to use this app for some time, but am looking at other options like Woosh because I absolutely must use Amazon SES for our requirements.
  4. F

Exclude Attachments?

I would like to just feed eMail Extractor folders (such as my imap mail folders) and unfortunately attachments are stored down on the file tree as well. Can we please have a way to exclude a variety of extensions? For example, I don't want to scan .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .tiff, .png, .doc, .xls...