Search results

1. I

nslookup returning wrong results

I have already tried both and still get the same result of MX record empty. This only appears to happen where the suffic is only 2 characters. e.g. .ca .nl .fr .de all .com .co.uk .org.uk .org etc all work as they should. The DNS server response for the 2 character suffix is as follows for...
  2. I

Yes, I have tried using our local DNS server and also tried using an external DNS server and always get the same result.
  3. I

This is what appears in the console, although I know this is a valid email address. [01] 12/1 11:27:47 MX <[email protected]> -> [[Error] MX record is empty.] This is almost as if the verifier isn't making the domain lookup authoritative meaning nslookup tries to do it by itself. So the...
  4. I

When using the email verifier email address's with the suffix .co.uk .com .org .net all work fine. When an email suffix is .fr .de etc the nslookup doesn't see it as a qualified domain name and adds .co.uk to the lookup which returns a false result to the email verifier. I have been tried to use...