Search results

1. T

Blank emails sent when sending to multiple lists in 8.5.3

I have many lists, with many names. Sometimes I use the "Multiple Lists" option, but when I do, the message content which is sent is blank. Only the Subject line gets sent. In version 8.5.0, sending Multiple Lists worked just fine, but in 8.5.3, it's broken. How can I send using the Multiple...
  2. T

MLM works sort of

No, I didn't change the script names for the fields. I just changes the "Tags" in Preferences. What happens is that if a person fills out the subscribe_auto_multiple online form, both the first name and the last name are put into the first name field in the data base. Yes, the...
  3. T

MLM works sort of

YES! That works! Thank you so much. :D :D Now a couple smaller issues: 1) The subscribe_auto_multiple has fields for First Name and Last Name. In Preferences, I changed these Tags to GivenName and FamilyName. Do I also need to change the script to reflect this? What's happening now is both...
  4. T

MLM works sort of

I tried that, but it still does not add new names to the list. What it does, is return the user to the subscribe_single_fixed.php page. But the info from the form has not been added to any list. The same thing is true for the Unsubscribe button on the subscribe_auto_multiple.php. It does not...
  5. T

MLM works sort of

MLM shows my Main login, the Remote lists and Statistics. But when I try using <mysite>/lm/html/subscribe_auto_multiple.php to add users, it does the following: 1) The website shows the lists and login info OK 2) When the form is filled out and the Submit button is hit, it goes to a brief...
  6. T

MLM work with Google Docs?

Is there an easy way for MLM to interface with Google Docs? I'd like to easily create a registration page for events, and have the registration info then go into MLM. Maybe that's your next project? To make an easy front end?
  7. T

Subscribe Tag

I tried it both ways, in Preview window, as well as sending an actual email message and clicking on the message in Apple Mail, and got the same error message both times. The URL it goes to is: http://[MYDOMAIN is here]/MaxMailer/lm/lm.php?cmd=subscribe&list=Testing%20Only "Testing%20Only" is...
  8. T

Subscribe Tag

Thanks for the question and reply. I tried the script you suggested <a href="http://[MYDOMAINHERE]/MaxMailer/lm/lm.php?cmd=subscribe&list=[List name]&email=[E-mail Address]">Subscribe</a> but when clicked on it gives the following error message: Error - You forgot to provide the email...