Search results

1. A

MBM now asking to set password before each send.

Since I upgraded to 8.4.5 last week I have the same problem and cannot get to work even entering password each time - authenication error. I have 3 mailing lists with different accounts and none will work. Having to send from laptop from 8.4.4 and don't dare install latest. What to do? Delete...
  2. A

Error

You were correct. I had not installed the whole thing. It works fine now. Thanks for your help.
  3. A

Error

Actually now I have sent out a newsletter and none of the external links work due to MLM not being correct. I hadn't realised this would happen and don't know how to uninstall to send again.
  4. A

Error

It is : http://www.digitalplot.co.uk/scripts/lm/lm.php I hope this is correct... I did read instructions carefully. Newsletter just went out fine but would like the stats available with MLM
  5. A

Error

I get : &cmd=command in my web browser when I go to scripts/lm/lm.php
  6. A

Error

I have just installed MLM manually (text) on my server and when I try to run it from MaxBulk Pro and get clicks I get an error saying the url is not valid )the message has the correct url followed by ?cmd=getclicks&pwd= (then more stuff). Anyone familiar with this and what can be problem?