Search results

1. W

Problem with importing emails and serials

yes it is. However, don't worry. It worked the second time.
  2. W

here we go: Thread 0 Crashed: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread 0 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x95bbab06 _HIToolbarCopySelectableIdentifiers + 17 1 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x95bbefe3 HIToolbarItemView::ControlHitSelf(OpaqueControlRef*, short, unsigned long) + 89 2...
  3. W

Edit: The first try Bulkmailer crashed. The second try it worked. If you are interested I would like to send you the crash report, couldn't attach it to this post. Your system does not allow *.rtf or *.txt files
  4. W

Hi, thanks for the answer. You can not imagine what I tried to make it work... I also tried the way you suggested, exporting it to plain text, made sure that serials and emails are seperated by TAB and imported them. For some reason he only imported 10% of the email addressess.... However...
  5. W

Hi, I want to write a newsletter to our customers which includes a coupon serial number. I now have an xls file which keeps all the email addresses in one row and all the according serials in another row. In Max Bulk I want the serials to be interpretated as "opt1" and the emails as "emails"...