Search results

1. A

Does anyone use with Yosemite?

Hi, Does anyone use with Yosemite? If yes, does it slow down? Thanks in advance. Atilla
  2. A

Problem with Account statement report for future

I'm trying to figure out my future installment payments for credit cards. When I take Custom date range report from 15 May 2014 to 15 June 2014, the report includes the scheduled transactions from 20 March 2014 and ends up in 15 June 2014. Enclosed, you may find the page preview.
  3. A

Feature request: Undo any action

Hi, Undo (Cmd + Z) will be great especially for deleted items. Thanks. Atilla
  4. A

Feature request: Account Statement for Categories.

Account Statement for Categories as well as Account would be greatly appreciated. Kind regards. Atilla
  5. A

Is Icash 6 compatible with Mavericks?

Hello, Before upgrading to Mavericks, I want to learn whether iCash 6 is compatible with Mavericks? Thanks in advance for the answer. Kind regards. Atilla
  6. A

Scheduled payment doesn't appear in next month's sum.

Hi, I regularly use credit cards with installments. I write future payments under scheduler. My problem is that ı can't see next months total caredit card due since scheduled installments are in grey and doesn't add to sum. Is there a way to find this out or can you add this. Thanks in advance...
  7. A

customizable contact groups

There are 6 contact groups (personal, customers, supliers, employers, employees and service). However, I think if you make the name of the groups customizable, it'll be better. For example, I work for two different companies and I need to keep contacts under each company's name. Kind regards. Atilla
  8. A

When will be version 8 available?

I still use v6, and waiting for 8 to upgrade. Will it be available anytime soon?
  9. A

Sum for scheduled expenses

A sum function for scheduled expenses will be great.
  10. A

Average is same with total

Hi, I use Icash 6,5. At statistics panel average is always same with total. I beleive there is a bug. Tahnks in adv. Atilla
  11. A

Hope to see iphone and ipad versions of icash..

I hope they would write icash for iphone and ipad with ability to sync each other. KR Atilla