Search results

1. A

Does anyone use with Yosemite?

I've not upgraded yet. Just want to check in advance.
  2. A

Does anyone use with Yosemite?

Hi, Does anyone use with Yosemite? If yes, does it slow down? Thanks in advance. Atilla
  3. A

Problem with Account statement report for future

I can't understand how no correction has been issued yet. On what basis, I would buy the new vesion?
  4. A

Hi Again, My problem is not with adding the scheduled transactions, MY PROBLEM IS THAT EVENTHOUGH I TRY TO GET A FUTURE STATEMENT OF AN ACCOUNT (IT SHOULD CONSIST ONLY SCHEDULED TRANSACTIONS). THE REPORT INCLUDES THE TRANSACTION OF TODAY. For example, When I try to get a report of the NEXT...
  5. A

I think this point of view leads misleading results. When I want to learn my credit cards balance in July, it would be impossible for me. There would be no difference to take a shot between 01.04.2014 - 30.06.2014 and 01.06.2014 - 30.06.2014. Then what's the idea for you to create from - to...
  6. A

Preview is enclosed
  7. A

Feature request: Undo any action

No I mean getting back the deleted items.
  8. A

I'm trying to figure out my future installment payments for credit cards. When I take Custom date range report from 15 May 2014 to 15 June 2014, the report includes the scheduled transactions from 20 March 2014 and ends up in 15 June 2014. Enclosed, you may find the page preview.
  9. A

Feature request: Undo any action

Hi, Undo (Cmd + Z) will be great especially for deleted items. Thanks. Atilla
  10. A

Feature request: Account Statement for Categories.

Account Statement for Categories as well as Account would be greatly appreciated. Kind regards. Atilla
  11. A

Is Icash 6 compatible with Mavericks?

I upgtaded and everything works fine.
  12. A

Is Icash 6 compatible with Mavericks?

Hello, Before upgrading to Mavericks, I want to learn whether iCash 6 is compatible with Mavericks? Thanks in advance for the answer. Kind regards. Atilla
  13. A

Scheduled payment doesn't appear in next month's sum.

Yes I want to see monthly totals of scheduled transactions by accounts.
  14. A

Scheduled payment doesn't appear in next month's sum.

Hi, I regularly use credit cards with installments. I write future payments under scheduler. My problem is that ı can't see next months total caredit card due since scheduled installments are in grey and doesn't add to sum. Is there a way to find this out or can you add this. Thanks in advance...
  15. A

customizable contact groups

There are 6 contact groups (personal, customers, supliers, employers, employees and service). However, I think if you make the name of the groups customizable, it'll be better. For example, I work for two different companies and I need to keep contacts under each company's name. Kind regards. Atilla
  16. A

When will be version 8 available?

I still use v6, and waiting for 8 to upgrade. Will it be available anytime soon?
  17. A

Sum for scheduled expenses

A sum function for scheduled expenses will be great.
  18. A

Average is same with total

It's my mistake. I tried to take the average of one year. Since it divides by one average is equal to total. Sorry for that. AMG
  19. A

Average is same with total

Hi, I use Icash 6,5. At statistics panel average is always same with total. I beleive there is a bug. Tahnks in adv. Atilla
  20. A

Hope to see iphone and ipad versions of icash..

I'll be one of thefirst to buy. Hope to hearing asap.