Search results

1. W

Suggestion search all lists

Thanks for your work and your consideration on users! I appreciate much..
  2. W

Suggestion search all lists

Hi, It would be usefull if you could search a text or an email address on all lists at the same time. For example if you have a lot of lists and you don't know where an email is. Thank you
  3. W

it sends 3-4 recipients then it stops with error message

It says connection interrupted by the server: which server? the provider one or my domain one? Number of connection is 1. Recipients 1 per mail. Till yesterday I sent a lot of email and it worked fine, today suddendly no more. Password and user are right. I did not change anything. What...
  4. W

working with the styled text html code

Hi, is it possible to switch from styled text formatted view to the html code that the styled text is made to allow you to view the style while you write? I don't think so, right?
  5. W

Too long ml link

Hi, when I use the simple text and html mode as the message, in the simple text preview I see links long because of the tk GET variable string: http://....../mlm/lm/lm.php?tk=CQkJc3RhbXBhQGFjY2FkZW1pYW Nvc3R1bWVlbW9kYS5pdAlSaWNoaWVzdGEgRGlmZn...
  6. W

Exporting all lists for a backup

Mac OS X 10.6.4 Thanks
  7. W

Exporting all lists for a backup

Is it possible? I've a huge number of lists and I cannot export one list at a time... Second question, where are lists saved? If I remove the software and I reinstall and I open a .mbm will this .mbm include recipients and lists again? Thanks
  8. W

Suggestion for developers

What a pity! I know things that seem to be easy, the code is not so easy (I program in php) as well as the idea.. Bye
  9. W

nested conditional tags

Thanks anyway
  10. W

Suggestion for developers

Hi, it would be nice and usefull to color all kind of tags (html and conditionals tags) in the message when you write, so it's easyer to write the code.. and why not to separate in two box the html code and the simple text Thank you
  11. W

nested conditional tags

Do nested conditional tags work? <IF [[Nazione]] = "Italy"> <IF [[Nome]] <> ""> Ciao [nome], <ELSEIF [[Nome]] = "" AND [[MF]] = "a">Cara amica, <ELSE>Caro amico, </IF> text text text <ELSE> <IF [[Nome]] <> "">Hi [nome], <ELSE>Dear friend, </IF> text text text </IF> Thanks
  12. W

MLM auto install goes on and never stops

In the ftp folder lm was created and uploaded only 2 files inside: index.html and subscribe_multiple.php and they are green ok check. Never status "complete!" and none other files. I checked the chmod 777. The mysql new database is empty. No table inside. So I would like to upload files...