Search results

1. C

Form and multiple selection field

Hello, Problem solved! I forget to change something in the first line while i was copying/past it : if ( isset( $_REQUEST['title'] ) && !empty( $_REQUEST['title'] ) ) { $lastname = $_REQUEST['title']; } by if ( isset( $_REQUEST['title'] ) && !empty( $_REQUEST['title'] ) ) { $opt1 =...
  2. C

Hi, I try to check the code of the error checker and it seems to be OK : Here is the first lines : if ( isset( $_REQUEST['cmd'] ) && !empty( $_REQUEST['cmd'] ) ) { $cmd = $_REQUEST['cmd']; } if ( isset( $_REQUEST['email'] ) && !empty( $_REQUEST['email'] ) ) { $email = $_REQUEST['email']; } if (...
  3. C

Hi, I'm trying to do a multiple select form as you see below <select type="text" name="title" class="texte obligatoire" > <option value=""></option> <option value="Mr">Mr</option>...
  4. C

mail confirmation empty

Hello, The problem is solved, i didn't use the good CHMOD on the files and folder on my server. Now i receive the confirmation mail and the feedback. The remote list of subscribers in maxbulk is also updating. Thanks. chris
  5. C

mail confirmation empty

Hi, I make a step in this. I receive the mail with the activation link using the last version of MLM. But know when i try to connect the Remote list in maxbulk, i have an error like this : error#404: Not Found (http://www.XXXXX.com/lm/lm.php?cmd=lists&pwd=XXXXXXX) Did you have an idea of the...
  6. C

mail confirmation empty

Hi, I have setup MLM manually. First modify the lm_settings.php Then i use the INIT script. I check inside the database and i have a field tbl_mlm_sub that have been created. Then i go to the suscribe form, fill it and send it. The message that i have receive an email show up. Then i receive...