Search results

1. seeeker

Some added URL to links within email content

<a href="mailto:[email protected]" click tracking="0" or "no" or target="_----"> seems like something like that might work.
  2. seeeker

Well that's disappointing. Quite obviously the mailto links create an undersireable user experience by opening up a blank and confusing browser window in addition to the email client. So I'll have to make any email links in the message inactive, or disable click-tracking. I would call this a...
  3. seeeker

Well of course I have a contact page and other ways to contact me. An active email link is pretty basic and intuitive. Maybe this can be a fix for the next version of MLM. Cheers-
  4. seeeker

Ok thank you for clearing that up. For URL/website links it seems fine then because the path from the click-tracking link to the intended link is quick and not really noticeable. However I initially discovered this for "mailto:" email links which present a little more confusing experience for...
  5. seeeker

Hi, When I add my html content in the message tab, Mailer is generating and adding a lengthy URL to all my links. The URL is the location of my lm folder. All the links within the message first open this additional URL in a browser window, then the one that I actually coded. The URL it...