Search results

1. R

Logon that used to work now being rejected

[01] 7/27 13:25:00 ~ Status: Opening connection for delivery... [01] 7/27 13:25:00 --> Connecting socket [1] with 1 entries to smtp.worldpath.net Port:25 [01] 7/27 13:25:00 ~ Status: Connected [01] 7/27 13:25:00 220 smtp.worldpath.net Exim ESMTP - Unauthorized access is prohibited. [01] 7/27...
  2. R

Command Lines for maxprogs

Command Line execution would be great Glad to hear it. The bulk mailer, verifier, and bounce programs work great but the documentation for leaving MS Office executing the mailer function then returning to MS Office is killing me. The training of clerks is no fun either.
  3. R

Command Lines for maxprogs

Are there any Commad Line protocal for eMail Verifier so that it can be executer out of MS Access?
  4. R

Need to find all bad eMail addreses

Bad Email Addresses If I attempt to send an eMail to a bad Web Site name, I get an imediate error response. Why doesn't bulk Mailer?
  5. R

Need to find all bad eMail addreses

It seems that the eMail Verifier can only detect bad Web Site addresses and the eMail Bounce Handler can only detect bad User Names if the Web Site address is good. Can’t we have one program that does both?
  6. R

"Save Results" button

Where is the "Save Results" button in the eMail Verifier?