Search results

1. nicolasbulb

MaxBulk Mailer / Web Page format and [Unsubscribe]

Fine but how do I add the [Unsubscribe] tag to the code concretly? which code? and because the [Unsubscribe] tag is dynamic what's the html equivalent? Nicolas
  2. nicolasbulb

MaxBulk Mailer / Web Page format and [Unsubscribe]

I need to use the [Unsubscribe] command with the Web Page format provided with MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.7. How can I make this work? Many thanks for a quick tutorial because adding the [Unsubscribe] tag after the website doesn't work. Sincerly yours,  Nicolas
  3. nicolasbulb

MaxBulkMailer Pro - Styled Text - change link colors

Ok. But it is possible to change globally for a document or atemplate, I mean if a client is using "create link…" and his knowledge is not into CSS and html, would it be possible through a simple preference to choose a color different from the initial blue? Thanks. Nicolas
  4. nicolasbulb

MaxBulkMailer Pro - Styled Text - change link colors

Hello, is it possible to change the blue links color in Styled Text format into MaxBulkMailer Pro? Would be nice. The deep blue is a bit aggressive though. Thanks. Nicolas
  5. nicolasbulb

Delete from MLM option not working

I can't make it work either. I do have a 2900+ contacts and MaxBulkMailerPro failed to append change from the list. I got an error all the time even if I've changed the settings to upload only the minimum of 250 contacts every 3 seconds. It just won't work. Is is possible to drop a "DELETE"...
  6. nicolasbulb

MBM Pro unsubscribe tag related to which List?

Hello, I have several Lists in a database and I want to specify the unsubscribe tag to a specific list. How does the "unsubscribe tag" deal with that? How do we know which List is being used? Thanks. Nicolas
  7. nicolasbulb

Bounce Handler and MLM

any news about these features? Would be really nice and will simplify the process a lot. N.
  8. nicolasbulb

MaxBulkPro 6 History shortcut?

The new keyboard shortcut to open the history window is not a wise one: command - H. It's not Mac friendly because it's the usual keyboard shortcut for hidding an application. Please fix it. Commande + Shift - H. would be better. N.
  9. nicolasbulb

Cleaning a Mailinglist with MLM and MaxBulkPro?

How do we get the new version?
  10. nicolasbulb

So that means the functions built in MaxBulkPro and the MLM doesn't really match. Too bad. It's good but the sync between the 2 could really be improved.
  11. nicolasbulb

How to use MaxBulk 6 with the new Remote Lists option?

I'm refering to the demo of MaxBulkPro 6 and MLM. What are the limitations of the demos?
  12. nicolasbulb

In Version 5, you add the option to unsubscribe someone without deleting the contact. But in the remote list if someone wants to unsubscribe the form delete the contact right? I'm just trying to find the best solution to handle subscriptions and unsubscriptions via the MLM scripts and the...
  13. nicolasbulb

I'm running the demo version. What are the limitations of the demo version? I've noticed that MaxBulkPro 5 and 6 does get along pretty well together on the same computer but everything I put some info into the v.6 Remote List and open the version 5, then the settings are gone into the v.6 and...
  14. nicolasbulb

Mmh. Thanks for the query. By the way, if I can your new Remote list function to work, will I be able to drop a "DELETE" in the lists and let MaxBulkPro delete automatically all the emails contained into the "DELETE" list for me, like it does in local? If not, then you should add it to...
  15. nicolasbulb

I'm cleaning a mailinglist of more than 3200 emails and I've set up a MLM unsubscribe command and asked my customers to click on that link in order to unsubscribe. The MLM SQL database script seems to work pretty good so far but… I'm receiving like more than 300 "Mailer-Daemon" that indicate...
  16. nicolasbulb

That's what I did. It doesn't work. I have an "Idle" and then nothing.
  17. nicolasbulb

I've got this: CX_mailing_all 3301 Which is the number of email I've got in the database. What should be the url I have to put into MaxBulkPr 6 prefs under Remote lists: URL=? ID=? Password=? Is it the ID and Password set for MLM script settings? Your documentation is a bit...
  18. nicolasbulb

MLM upload mailinglist problem

Yes I did try several times and everytime it hangs. That's why I've splitted the list. But this is not a handy way to work. By the way, what's the advantages of working with SQL list vs Text list?
  19. nicolasbulb

I did use the entire URL. But I got this error message: Error #403: Forbidden (http://www.mysite.com/mlm/?cmd=listspwd=mypass) ??
  20. nicolasbulb

I've entered the URL mysite/mlm/mlm.php and the ID and password and nothing happens? How do I proceed if I'm using MaxBulkPro to handle different mailinglists from different servers? I only see one option in the Prefs to enter only one URL. It's a bit awkward to pop-up Remote lists and the...