Search results

1. I

Snow Leopard

Do you plan to release a 64-bit version of iCash in Cocoa language?
  2. I

iCash 4 mobile

why you don't create a lite version of iCash to run over mobile devices? for example the Symbian based cell, the iPhone/iPod, all others mobile cell that support Java applications And this mobileCash application will be able to sync with the actual iCash program!
  3. I

OSX completely freezed by iCash

At home I've a MacMini G4 with Tiger 10.4.11 with all the last patches released by Apple installed. So I install the iCash v4.3-IT application then I open the same iCash DB on my MacMini G4 with Tiger I try the same step described above and all work fine! No issue reported, the pie...
  4. I

I've the same issue with the bar chart icon. Only the first chart type icon seems work correctly.[/img]
  5. I

I try now to reload my DB from several XML dump but nothing change :( I've already power off and restart my MacBook 6 times!! So, now I desire a better solution. For clearly... I've already test my DB with all the Diagnostic Tools and all results are OK.
  6. I

This is my system configuration: O.S.: OSX 10.5.2 Leopard Application: iCash v4.3-IT My "iCash" file is: DB schema version = 109 DB upgrade level = 13 Dimension 3.7 MB Transactions 3242 DataBase is already verified and all seems OK. Problem: 1) Open iCash 2) Open my DB (with...