Search results

1. I

Query - Generation

Thanks Stanbusk, that works perfectly!
  2. I

Query - Generation

Problem is when you enter "DIVIDEND" it is under TYPE within the 'Transactions' section, then I select "Other Incomes" under the ORIGIN ACCOUNT, when you go to create the Query, under TYPE, "DIVIDEND" is not offered for selection, the only close in selection is INCOMES, then category you select...
  3. I

Query - Generation

Wondering why I can't generate a Query on "Dividends"? When you enter a "Dividend" it is is entered as this with source as "Other Incomes" then into the account is has been paid into and then of course who is the payee. Under Query's you can only select Incomes, not Dividends.
  4. I

Download Issues with Version 7.5.4

Thanks Stan. That worked, except to run the download I had to disable the protection on my iMAC, as it kept saying it not recognise the developer, but all good now.
  5. I

Download Issues with Version 7.5.4

I have now attempted to download the update 7.5.4 x4 and each time the download status bar gets to 95% complete and stops, why ?
  6. I

Can I edit spelling of a Payee and can I delete a Payee?

Thanks Stan, easy when you know how.
  7. I

Can I edit spelling of a Payee and can I delete a Payee?

Is it possible to edit the spelling of a Payee? If not, can I delete a Payee ?
  8. I

iCash 7.5.3 release

I have done that, makes no difference. It, the download still goes for at least 40 mins, and is still going , so I kill it. How long should it take to download before you can instigate the application to install ?
  9. I

iCash 7.5.3 release

I have tried to download the new version, but after 40-45mins i have given up. Is there a bug ? I have an iMAC running Mountain Lion.
  10. I

Transaction Screen Sub Totals Lost

Hi All. I've done this accidentally before and can't remember how to restore it. I've lost the sub totals at the bottom of the transaction screen. For example for my credit card, iCash displayed the total of what was charged up Mtd and what had been paid off, now there gone. How do I get...
  11. I

Transaction A/c total s not displaying?

I've done it again, somehow I have lost the totals that appeared at the bottom of the screen that showed how much $ had been charged up (entered) on my respective created accounts of bank, credit cards etc - How do I get them back?
  12. I

How to restore iCash

Version 4 originally, and I have accepted the various free upgrades, but have not gone to v5.
  13. I

How to restore iCash

I had to recently do a a full clean and re-instore of all software on my iMAC. Luckily it was backed up via Time Machine to an external drive. However now I can't restore iCash back on to the hard drive. I have copied the program back, but when I open it and enter my original activation code, it...
  14. I

Positive vs negative entries

To get the right positive and negative entry's. I have had to show the transaction from bank a/c A as being Type=Withdrawal, Origin a/c=name of a/c A, Target A/C=Card Payment, Payee=name of a/c A -- this gives me a negative for this account, which is correct as it is a withdrawal. Then in the...
  15. I

It's not working for me.
  16. I

I still couldn't make it work correctly, I had to resort to marking the Origin account as Other Incomes and the target account as my credit card to get iCash to show the refund as a positive entry. Similarly I have 2 bank accounts, A and B. I have just entered a transfer from A to B. In A...
  17. I

When I select Refund as the "type" of action from my Credit card company within my credit card account, why is the amount shown as a negative addition to the account, when it is actually a postive=credit to the account? How do I fix this? I have the same issues, when I show a "withdrawal" from...