Search results

1. peterpica

Comcast problems again

Was using suggested settings and now again, Comcast's giving me headaches. I've attached settings that I'm trying to use (worked before)... now again CC's not sending them.
  2. peterpica

webdumper question

Doesn't download all of the files; only at primary page. Nothing downloaded from any of the subpages (menu page choices). ???
  3. peterpica

Verizon to Comcast Problem

Was using MP for years with Verizon; switched to Xfinity and now am unable to connect. Is Comcast tougher on bulk mails or are there special settings? Thanks. :?:
  4. peterpica

Comcast Problem

Has something changed at Comcast? I no longer can send bulk emails. Could someone send me a dump showing their settings if Max is working for them with Comcast? Thanks!
  5. peterpica

Verizon

Howdy. I think that Verizon's recently adopted new spam filters. I just tried resending the same bulk message (edited) as done successfully last year and it's bouncing. I even created a .gif graphic out of the message and have a 'neutral' message title. Any clues/tips? Thanks!
  6. peterpica

Can no longer launch

Can no longer launch... quits with errors every time. Tried all the steps in the debugging support page (permissions, uninstalling all related files, dumping caches, etc. using Onyx, then reinstalled fresh version. Still refuses to launch. 10.5.4 on dual quad core 3.2 w/16g ram Any ideas?
  7. peterpica

103 Error Message

Howdy. Sent 25 emails yesterday using MBM without incident. Then got a message from Comcast that they've detected that my email address is sending out spam and that this is indicative of a virus on my machine -- and that they've taken "corrective" action. (I'm on a Mac.) Now, when I try...
  8. peterpica

Bulk mailing an html announcement

I'm bulk mailing html-based advertisements. I'd like to have an announcement PRECEDING my html code in the body of the bulk mailer message advising readers that if their mail client can't read the html rendered message below, that they can "click on the following URL" that will take them to the...