Search results

1. B

Can the upgrade question be stopped?

OK, I get it. You guys want us to upgrade. But for pity sakes, don't have the dialog come up every time I start the app to ask me. If I say Cancel it shouldn't ask ever again. Please fix this in pre 6.0 versions. Bill
  2. B

Newest version fails with error on Google Mail

Really? Google Apps? Very unlikely. And since I Immediately changed over to an older version and got favorable results it's even more unlikely. Keep an eye out for this issue in the future. If you made no changes it will be one of those problem reports that will sporadically pop up again and...
  3. B

It appears to work with the newest one (I sent 143 emails to the same list as before). The only difference is that it appears to be a little slower. Did you make a change? Bill
  4. B

Now I see mentions in here that very little has changed - something has indeed changed with the latest build. After 5-10 emails with a 30Kb PDF attachment, I get an error from Google Email servers saying: 451 4.5.0 SMTP protocol violation, see RFC 2821 9sm14940036wfc.16 I tried...
  5. B

New TAG required

It would be really useful to have a tag that shows the current selected list name... that way I can send out emails and show the group it went to. I see there's almost everything else in the list - just not the name of the list. Bill