Search results

1. T

Improvement of the "Profit & Loss" report

Yes, your right... but the "Profit and loss summary" does not show the category details, just the summary. On the other side, the "Profit and loss report" (I'm not sure if the english name is correct, in the Italian version of iCash that I'm using, the name of the report is "Rendiconto...
  2. T

OSX completely freezed by iCash

Hello iCv, I use iCash 4.3.1 in Italian too... but the problem does not happen on my notebook. I've a MacBook running Leopard 10.5.4. The only difference is that my data file is not password protected and has less transactions that you... but I don't believe this is is a significant...
  3. T

Size of my ICash File

Hello... just a quick note: I've noticed the same behaviour with my own copy of iCash (version 4.4.1). I have approximately 1200 transactions and the data file is 20.8Mb. I did an export to XML and imported in a new data file. The sixe of the new data file is 20.7Mb... not a big change...
  4. T

iPhone client planned?

I would be interested too... I'm an iPhone owner and it could be very useful to enter on the iPhone all expenses I make when I'm the road and then synchronize and import them in my main iCash running on the iMac I keep at home at home. I'm wondering how an iPhone web application could be...
  5. T

Improvement of the "Profit & Loss" report

I use a lot the Profit&Loss report, since it provides a quick organized overview of my incomes and expenses within a certain period of time. I believe that the report could be even more useful if it was possibile to have an option that creates the report with multiple columns, a for instance...