Search results

1. C

MBM and mlm script

I think you are probably right that the problem is mySQL. But the code actually DOES iterate over the table rows. I tried to move it out of the loop but this hasn't helped. So, it does seem to be a "bug" in mySQL or maybe with the version my ISP is using. Maybe the only solution for me would be...
  2. C

MBM and mlm script

The problematic (slow down) code is the following, so I simply removed it. The code is found in the ShowListNamesFromDB() function: /*if ( $resdate = @mysql_db_query( $dbname, "SELECT UPDATE_TIME FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES WHERE table_name='$tbname'" ) ) { if ( @mysql_num_rows(...
  3. C

MBM and mlm script

OK, I have found the critical thing is getting the Table last update time. When I drop this (or just setting a dummy date string), the information is fetched withing seconds! Right now, It works perfectly, but it would be great to see when the information was updated. At the moment I can live...
  4. C

MBM and mlm script

I now made a test and set the $count variable to 2 (instead of mysql_num_rows) to get the first two lists. It needed about 1.5min to get 3400 subscribers. This means I have to wait about 360s or 6min for all lists. But even I set the timeout to 600s, I get an internal server error after...
  5. C

MBM and mlm script

I tried setting the exec_timout to 240s but it still does not work. I think a better idea would be to have two tables in mysql: 1. a list table so it first fetches the lists only 2. a client_list table to load the clients afterward from the selected list(s). That way you don't have to...
  6. C

MBM and mlm script

Hi I just managed to dynamically update my mlm mysql db with my payment processor (e-junkie). But using remote lists with MBM is very very slow. I have about 10'000 entries and so, it seems that this can't be handled smoothly in MBM. From the server log I also can see the following: Wed Nov...