Search results

1. G

SMTP Service not available...

I cannot remember the error number, maybe it was 554, but it said SMTP service not available. This is after sending 350 of 400 e-mails. Could it mean that my ISP has restricted my access because of the number of e-mails being sent?
  2. G

How do I configure my smtp.domain.com

Ok it has been figured out. I am now using primus to send my stuff. Thanks for all the help.
  3. G

Ok changing my login to just "gaacnews" helped a lot because I'm not getting longin error messages anymore, however, the program keeps timing out when I try to send anything. ---- SMTP TIME-OUT 1 - 120 s [01] 2/17 11:17:36 --> Reconnecting attempt 1 of 5 ---- And it just keeps doing...
  4. G

Under SMTP Server Access, should I be using SSL v2? Or should it be set to deactivated?
  5. G

[01] 2/12 16:11:26 --> Connecting socket [1] with 1 entries to mail.hotmail.com:25 Port:25 [01] 2/12 16:11:26 ~ Status: Connected [01] 2/12 16:11:26 220 bay0-mc9-f14.bay0.hotmail.com Sending unsolicited commercial or bulk e-mail to Microsoft's computer network is prohibited. Other...
  6. G

So in the SMTP host section I put in "telnet mail.hotmail.com 25 " and change the Authentication to ESMTP, leave it as login, and use my hotmail address and password? Sorry I'm a big noob at this still.
  7. G

Ok I tried switching to POP and it sent one message, here is part of the log: [01] 2/12 15:13:44 --> Connecting socket [1] with 80 entries to mail.hotmail.com Port:25 [00] 2/12 15:13:46 [POP3 ERROR] 103 - Address invalid. [02] 2/12 15:13:46 --> Connecting socket [2] with 81 entries to...
  8. G

[01] 2/10 18:26:57 535 Authentication unsuccessful
  9. G

I tried it again this morning and this what I got... "Sending unsolicited commercial or bulk e-mail to Microsoft's computer network is prohibited." Remote server has unexpectedly closed the connection (#102). I am trying to send stuff to 404 people on an artist mailing list that I just...
  10. G

Thanks!! k that got me farther along, now it is at least trying to send stuff. However, I keep getting this error that says: "Your message has not been delivered to all intended recipients since one or more connections were unexpectadly closed by your mail server." Anyone know what's...
  11. G

This seems to be the only thing keeping me from succesfully sending anything. I am using a hotmail account if that is any help. Thanks.