Search results

1. J

MAC OSX G3 users please read

I need your help. Could you kindly share your setting sin Max BulK if your programis sending out mail successfully. Mine isn't. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I have tried the POP , APOP and EMSTP options to no avail. I tried changing the port to 143 (what I used...
  2. J

How do I change the port used by MaxBulk?

Please advise. Do not see it in the preferences. I have not been able to send my mail and I want to try changing the port. Thank you. JC
  3. J

Can't use my domain email with MaxBulk

mail. still doesnt work Hi there, I tried replacing smtp. for mail. but the log is still timing out. Here's what the log looks like still: [01] 11/19 12:59:23 --> Connecting socket [1] with 187 entries to mail.ninetymiles.com Port:25 [02] 11/19 12:59:23 --> Connecting socket [2] with 188...
  4. J

Conditional messages don't work in text only

Thank you Sweeet. That works nice and simple. Thank you stan! Best, Juan Carlos
  5. J

conditions dont work/tags do Basically, what i need to do is start the emails with Dear [Firstname] (which works as a tag) I would like a condition for the heading to read "Dear Friend," in case that the entry does not have a first name. I tried thiswithout luck: Dear...
  6. J

Can't send bulk mail/No error message I dont get an error message (like the red ones displayed on top e.g. -103) However, the delivery log shows MaxBulk is unable to connect, so I cancel the process. here's what the log looks like: [01] 11/19 01:42:02 --> Connecting socket [1] with 187...
  7. J

error 103?

Hi there. I was having the same problem. try this Make sure SMTP is set to smtp.yourdomain.com Use authentication ESMTP then you r password and that should work
  8. J

But tags do? Any way around this? Thanks
  9. J

Could someone talk me through the settings window? I am following instructions but my bulk mail is not going through. I have smtp.seanic.net (should this be ninetymiles.com?) POP Account ID as the xxx in [email protected] My password What am I doing wrong? Thank you kindly...