Search results

1. M

How do I fix this?

Friends: I send out to 45 of my club members and most of the hotmail, yahoo accounts return Server response to MAIL FROM: 550 Command rejected for policy reasons. undeliverable to [email protected] Any ideas on how to fix this? It never happened when not using MBM...
  2. M

Upgrading to 5

Friends: I bought MaxBulkMailer Pro about 2 weeks ago and now version 5 is availiable. Do I have to pay to upgrade? If not, please send me a new activation key to [email protected] Thanks, Miguel Reznicek
  3. M

Loop at end of mailing?

Friends: In the normal progress of Max Bulk Mailer I have set up (for 55 recipients): Group mails 10 Interval 00:01 Delivery check Connections 1 The program sends the mail and gets an error for about two of the recipients. What is the proper way to proceed from there on? The...
  4. M

Interpreting the Log file

Hello: Is there any documentation out there that aids in interpreting the Log file? Also, where can one learn about the meaning of the lines a POP server sends back to MaxBulk? How do you know who a log line belongs to? (server or MaxBulk) Thanks in advance, Miguel Reznicek
  5. M

I thought I would simplify my life with MaxBulkMailer

Friends: Using MaxBulkMailer 4.4.4 on Mac OS X 10.4.8: I thought I would save time with this application since I distribute our club's competition info to 54 addresses and my ISP only allows 40 at a time. I used to have two lists of half the recipients using Entourage, and thus sent two...