Search results

1. gpisani

Separating funds virtually

the problem Stan, is that not only the transaction have not to be in the balance, but also the money have to remain phisically in a account. The separation shoud be only logical. Since a transaction require a "from" and a "to" the suggestion was to create an origin virtual account, based on a %...
  2. gpisani

it is ignored by the balance but that is not that the point (the money are really moved to be part of a capital account).
  3. gpisani

About the first question, it could be handled by a balance type that is ignored in the profit and loss transactions. For example the type can be named "Money box" (a soft of a liabilitiy against ourself). I can create more Monay Box account, based on personal purposes (holiday, unaspected...
  4. gpisani

Hi, I'm looking help for two use cases: 1) Is there a way to reserve an amount like a virtual moneybox? I have 1000 on XYX Account (Bank), I want to reserve 200 of that amount but I don't want really move that from there (I can't open a real bank account for every monebox to separate funds)...
  5. gpisani

auto save not only when you open/close

it seems it saves contoninuosly, so I can't explain why I've lost some data.
  6. gpisani

auto save not only when you open/close

Hi, I've begun to use iCash today and I ran in a crash after I've answered yes to the propt asked me if to create the account category. When I opened I noticed I had lost the last six transactions and new category I had created. I think a continuous saving is necessary, not only when I...
  7. gpisani

Shared expenses

Solved. I did not know I could put as target a "category account" I don't know if it is correct but I do a refund transaction goes from "random service account" to the account where a person refund me.
  8. gpisani

Shared expenses

Since in iCash a category is an expense account, how can I add a credit for an expense account? Example: I pay 9,00 monthly for a 'random service' (108 yearly). I share it with someone but I got that money once in a year: on 12th of june somebody give me +54,00 to share the 9,00 montly "random...