Search results

1. H

Maxprog is running but doesn't load .mbm files

Thank you Stan. This version works like a charm. Will this change be incorporated in the next release or should I hold off doing updates for a while?
  2. H

Hi....I cannot launch the file through either the "File > Open" menu item or the "File > Open Recent" menu item. The only way I can launch the file is by going through File Explorer and then double clicking the file which then starts the program and loads the file.
  3. H

The files are in the list within MaxBulk Mailer when you enter File, then Open or when you go through Open Recent and select the file. They are not greyed out. However, when you double click it the file never opens. If you go directly to the file folder (through This PC, etc) and double click...
  4. H

Hi.....I have the same issue. I'm using Windows 8.1. I can launch the file from the file directory but not from within the program. I uninstalled the program using the included uninstaller and rebooted then reinstalled. I still have the problem. I have 8.5.4 US installed. This has been...