Search results

1. C

adding more than 1000 recipients to a list

When would I save it as mySQL? For fun I have created a mySQL database on my host, and successfully imported a CSV file with the entire list into it. I have then tried to import that list into MBM via the Remote List import command. I have got to a point where I it appears to work, I don't...
  2. C

Hi Stan, I am uploading importing the list from a CSV text file into MaxBulk Mailer, then uploading to MLM from within that. If I keep the lists at 1000 or less, it seems to work reliably, although MaxBulk Mailer reports an error everytime, if I check the webside list, it is correct. Go over...
  3. C

HI Stan Yes that is what I mean. I have uploaded the list in segments, so must now send to 7 different lists, which is annoying but at least I will be able to get the email sent. I would like to solve this issue though. Craig
  4. C

Hi Stan, Did not know about this. Looked at it and it appear that I have been able to upload, but when I view the the list via the website, every time I refresh the page it shows a different number of recipients. I have no idea if they are all uploaded or not. For instrance, the web based...
  5. C

Hi I have a list with 6300+ emails, When I try to upload it to MLM, it stops at 1000. I have read about sending limits that my ISP might have, but does that also include how many people can be added to the list? I am not using my ISP for the outgoing mail anyways, I have an account with...
  6. C

Is there a limit to list size?

I have imported a list to MBM that contains 1584 recipients, that worked ok. Then I uploaded it to MLM and (via MBM) it gets cut off at 1000 recipients. If I try to upload it directly to the server, I just get errors and nothing no list. Craig
  7. C

Can I resend email to people that did not open the first one

Re: Can I resend email to people that did not open the first Great, thanks
  8. C

Can I resend email to people that did not open the first one

I have sent an email and the stats tell me that 62 of 110 people have opened it. Can I easily resend this email only to those that have not opened it? Craig
  9. C

MLM installation issues.

Ok. I have solved the problem. It turns out that this was the issue. I have not seen anywhere that said I needed to change this setting - so if it was there and I missed it then that is on me. I would like to see where it is noted though. What was there, was just the number 1. I...
  10. C

MLM installation issues.

Bump
  11. C

MLM installation issues.

BTW I have done another install in a new location so the link that I have below, will no longer work as I changed the folder name for the original install. The new install has the same issues though, whenever I try to create list via the web interface, this email, Can I pay you to install...
  12. C

MLM installation issues.

Sorry, I have had a busy few weeks and been unable to get back to this. The information shown in your screen grab, is there and is the correct information for my database. I have confirmed this with my web host. When I go to here http://www.photography-perth.com.au/public_html/lm.php I get...
  13. C

MLM installation issues.

Hi I have spent 45 minutes chatting to tech support for my Webhost and confirmed that the details that I have for accessing my mysql database are correct. I can only assume that the issue is where they are being put in my setup of MLM, which is the answer that I have been trying to get...
  14. C

MLM installation issues.

I have done that. I know what the mysql credentials are, which is clearly stated in my previous post. I don't mean to be rude, but it does not seem that my posts are being read very closely, as your last few replies would not have been made otherwise. It is just frustrating, to ask questions...
  15. C

MLM installation issues.

Yes, I am using mysql as mentioned a few posts ago. I am not entirely certain which set of credentials are needed for the mysql server settings. This is not clearly explained anywhere that I have been able to find. I am using my static IP address for the server address, as I read this...
  16. C

MLM installation issues.

Hi Stan The URL was already set to that, so no it does not solve the problem. I Can reach the web interface and see all that there is to see there. Attempting to create a list, I get this Immediately followed by this email If I try to upload a list from within MaxBulk Mailer using the...
  17. C

MLM installation issues.

I have had another crack at the mysql version and have at least got to a point where I am getting errors that I see others have had. in particular, this person viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5788&hilit=password+wrong However that thread seems to have died with no resolution being posted. I have not...
  18. C

MLM installation issues.

I have been messing around more trying to set it up as a Plain Text. I have gotten further it seems, but now the message I get is that "an error occurred during the list upload process" Any ideas on that? Thanks Craig
  19. C

MLM installation issues.

Ok, so I tried moving it to the photography-perth.com.au folder again, and now am able to get to the login screen - not sure what is different this time - but whatever. However, it does not accept my admin username and password. I have looked in the lm_settings.php file and see that what I...
  20. C

MLM installation issues.

Well, it should be this /photography-perth.com.au/public_html/lm/lm.php Getting the feeling it isn't though, but that is the file path on the server. photography-perth.com.au is the domain that it is on, but it is not actually in the folder called photography-perth.com.au I did try moving...